I am an accomplished Environmental Practitioner and Sustainability Specialist with over seventeen years experience across the utilities, manufacturing, FMCG, automotive and government sectors.
I am a professional problem-solving individual who is passionate about treading lightly on Earth, in particular on the topics of waste, circularity, conservation, technology, fashion, and supply of goods and wish to influence others to leave a lighter mark, too.
I don't preach, but practice. I believe leading by example is the best way to motivate others to take up sustainable behaviours, but engaging with people on the values that matter to them absolutely works, too! I love bringing people together and I love harnessing individualism as a collective to achieve common goals.
If you believe I can help you, please see my services below.
I have over 17 years experience in both Australia and Malaysia of environmental risk management, sustainability strategy, and business improvement. I can help you in any of these areas:
- Carbon accounting and greenhouse gas inventory compilation (Scopes 1, 2, 3)
- Carbon offset products
- Carbon Management Plans, Environmental Sustainability Plans, Environmental Improvement Plans
- Assurance auditing for carbon offsets, carbon emissions calculations for product/service
- Community based social marketing (CBSM) and behaviour change programs
- Development/review of environmental aspects and impacts, identifying opportunities for improvement for cost reduction and risk mitigation, and auditing of company supply chain
- Development of and coaching/training on environment and sustainability awareness/competency/programs
- Development/review of company CSR initiatives, development of corporate sustainability strategies and communication material
- Environmental law interpretation, compliance reporting and regulator management
- Facilitation of risk and sustainability strategy workshops
- Review and/or development of solid waste management strategies
- Quality (ISO 9001) and Environmental (ISO 14001) management systems accreditation
- Risk mitigation strategies on carbon management, chemical management, contaminated sites, controlled wastes, energy efficiency, hazardous substances, incident response, pollution response, noise and vibration, recycling and reuse, odour, water/wastewater quality, weed management, community consultation
- Data analysis, impact calculations
- Market research and analysis
- Project/program management
- Tender submissions
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for my rate card on environment and sustainability consultancy services.