I can help you with your projects, whether it be short-term or longer.
Things I'm proud of:
- Recently, I successfully did not buy new clothes for 24 months and have rallied for others to join this challenge as their 2018 new year's resolution. I had also started a blog, FASHINFIDELITY.com, that touches on the complexities of the fashion industry's supply chain, and what we can do as informed consumers to collectively lighten the industry's footprint.
- In my last role, I raised the profile of the environment portfolio in the Perth Metro region by implementing a workable 3-year Environmental Sustainability Plan, including easy-to-follow safe work method statements called 'Environment Essentials', utilising Incident Causal Analysis Method (ICAM) to reduce the repeatability of environmental events occurring, and actively visualising incidents, waste and consumption to enact uptake of compliant and sustainable behaviours among workers. As a consequence, our upstream client has re-produced initiatives, modelled on my work, to the greater Western Australia region.
- In my most recent corporate role, played a major part in the business management system achieving triple-certification to ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and AS/NZS 4801 within a very short timeframe (14 months) despite the amalgamation of three separate entities under a new Alliance contract for a water company, working with a new team, in a fluid business environment with conflicting drivers for success.
- In the role previous to that, I led a program that reduced total factory site waste to landfill tonnage by 26% in the 2011 calendar year compared to the previous calendar year without any capital investment.
- In the role previous to the one above, I led the development of the ‘Ten Principles of a Sustainable Water City’ with our Community Liaison Committee that the business has since adopted within their current Healthy Urban Habitat Strategy.